вторник, 14 април 2015 г.

Kerber triumphed in Charleston after a great twist at the end

Angelique Kerber won a fourth WTA tournament in her career after the on the final in Charleston (USA) defeated the representative of the hosts Madison Keys with 6:2, 4:6, 7:5.

For the 27 years old left-handed Kerber this has been a first tournament victory since more than six months, and also a first one on clay at all.

"It`s amazing! I can`t describe how I feel after winning the tournament. I had too heavy week here, but now I feel indescribable, "said after the last point the happy champion.

"Last year I played four finals, but I lost all of them. So now I`m happy that I won a trophy again. The week ends on an amazing way for me. All here are very nice, and I`m happy with my form, "said the German, who failed behind with 1:4 games in the third set, before reaching the great turn.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.