вторник, 15 декември 2015 г.

Alves: `I live in the world of football, but I don`t belong to it.`

The footballer of Barcelona, Daniel Alves, commented that he lives in the world of football but does not belong to it. The Brazilian said that many things he doesn`t like and frankly admitted that there are defects.
`I don`t like what is happening in football. I live in this world, but I don`t belong to it. There are lies, interests. It has defects. I don`t hide it. I`m poisoned. Sometimes there are people who are not prepared to discuss the truth.`, said Alves.
`I`m a crazy person who enjoys life. I live to enjoy it. I don`t sing well, but I love to do it. I like fashion because I live in a free world. I love that I can express myself, my identity.`, added the Brazilian footballer.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.