понеделник, 18 януари 2016 г.

Ronaldo: `I was a translator of Messi and Neymar. I`m waiting for my fee.`

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo said he is on good terms with his biggest competitor, Leo Messi.
The Portuguese international even joked with the ACEs of Barcelona and Neymar, saying that during the ceremony for the Golden ball went into the role of interpreter of the Russians.
`With Messi we became closer, but we`ve always had warm relations with each other. Before the start of the ceremony of FIFA, I was the translator of Leo and Neymar. I told them then wait for the fee for this service (laughs).`, said Ronaldo.
He commented and the desecration of his statue in Portugal. `It`s very simple. Some people they like, others they hate. My sister took care of clearing her, that`s all.`, added Ronaldo.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.