петък, 1 април 2016 г.

Guardiola: `I want the best for Gotze.`

Before the Saturday`s match via sporttips.org with Eintracht Frankfurt, the Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola showered with compliments the German national Mario Gotze, who went on to found a special place in the plans of the Spaniard.
`I feel a great respect for him and his career. Of course, I know him. My opinion about him doesn`t change because of a good or a poor game.`, said Guardiola.
`Mario can play in any system in the world. Against Cologne could have bet on him, but I wanted to be with more midfielders. A few days earlier against Juve finally we had a lot of strikers on the pitch.`
`I want the best for Mario. He may be necessary in Bayern. He is a good person and that`s why he is worth it.`
`He is one of the best professionals I`ve ever met in my career. I have never talked bad about him because I gave me reason to do it. He is very professional, has a wonderful family.`, explained Guardiola.
About the absence of Arjen Robben, Guardiola did not demonstrate concern. `We have more options, as we now have Koeman and Douglas Costa. And Ribery is back, he really surprised me.`

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.