вторник, 3 януари 2017 г.

Fabio Quagliarella wants to end his career at Sampdoria

The striker of Sampdoria Fabio Quagliarella wants to end his career at the club.
The former Italian national joined the team of Genoa nearly a year ago, after 18 months spent at Torino.
Fabio Quagliarella said that he got tired of traveling. He has changed a few teams from Serie A during his career. The attacker also played and four years at Juventus: 2010-2014.
The 33-year-old Fabio has scored 100 goals in the top division of Italy.
`First I hope to renew my contract with Sampdoria because it expires in June. I don`t think there will be a problem with that. By superstition, I don`t want to talk about anything, but I am tired of switching teams.`, said Fabio Quagliarella.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.