четвъртък, 19 декември 2019 г.

Sport predictions My knee is no longer bothering me, I am pleased with Cristiano

Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo said he was already in good shape, and his performance against Sampdoria proved him. The Portuguese scored an impressive goal for the 2-1 victory in Genoa after jumping 71 cm above the ground. He has already been hit in five consecutive games by Juve and did not hide his satisfaction with this fact.

I didn`t know I jumped that high. I am glad for the victory because the match analyzed by sport tips was difficult and Sampdoria played well. We were level as a team. I am happy that with my goal I helped with the three points. I have had knee problems for a month, but everything is fine and I am physically well. My goal is to be useful for the team and win trophies, Ronaldo said.




He will have the opportunity to add another distinction to his collection after a few days when Juventus faces Lazio in the Super Cup of Italy. Recently, i t was the binoculars who caused the only loss since the beginning of the Italian hegemonic season. In the final, the odds are 50:50. Lazio is a very strong team, but we are confident of victory, said the Portuguese ace.

Sport predictions - more details and information: Sport predictions

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.