петък, 24 май 2024 г.

Sport tipsters Rybakina on the intensity of the calendar: If you want to see a high level of tennis, it would be nice to change something. It`s not very pleasant to play on autopilot

Elena Rybakina believes that the tournament calendar is overloaded.

- Just like before. It`s good if Indian Wells and Miami are two weeks, but also extend Madrid and Rome when Roland Garros is ahead. . . These are big tournaments. We have a lot of mandatory tournaments predictions by contact us for sport tips and no choice about where to play, and I think in a way it`s fair that people choose where to play and where not to play, because if everyone is comfortable on tour, then people will want to play.

But now we are moving in the opposite direction because everyone is chasing rankings, points and so on. But if everyone felt freer, then this would be quite fair. If you want to play, play. If you don`t want to, don`t play. So I think the tour has room for improvement and I talked about it a lot last year.

To be honest, I no longer have the strength to fight and speak out, because it is not so easy to change something. I feel like I`m more likely to waste energy trying to change or discuss things. So I just follow the existing rules and try to show my best.



- I wouldn`t say that this is good, because it`s great when you`re always hungry for victories, you want to show your best, but sometimes when the score is 2:5 you`re already so tired that you think: Okay, if I lose, I`ll rest a little, because there`s a lot aheadnext tournament.

That`s what I`m trying to say about the tour: I don`t think the players are very comfortable. If you want to see a high level of tennis, if you want players to play for a long time and not retire early, like Ash [Barty], then I think it would be good to change something.

Of course, the spectators want to see good tennis, but it is not easy for the players. Of course, I`m not on our site to complain. I play and earn good money, but, let`s say, it`s not very pleasant when you play without emotions, as if on autopilot.


Rybakina on the intensity of the calendar: If you want to see a high level of tennis, it would be nice to change something. It`s not very pleasant to play on autopilot Sport tipsters - more details and information: Sport tipsters

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.