понеделник, 20 юли 2015 г.

Sterling feels disappointed of the way he left Liverpool

The former favourite of the fans of Liverpool FC, Raheem Sterling, expressed regret about the way left the club via handball tipster to move to Manchester City.
The Citizens paid for him 49 million pounds, after it emerged that the information had refused to train and came into conflict with the manager then expected was denied. Proponents, however, expectedly`ve turned against him.
'I was disappointed of the way I left. That was the biggest problem in the situation for me - the way I left Liverpool. I`ve never had problems with anyone at the club via handball tipster and wish them all the best. But really I`m sorry how it ended.`, said Sterling, who viewed the victory from the stands of his new team over Melbourne city with 1:0 in control.
However, he was again adamant that when he found out about the interest to it from City and wanted to pass to the 'Etihad`. 'From the first moment I heard that City wants to attract me, my wish was to go to them because of the direction of the club.`
'I met with my new teammates and the days there were really very nice. They made me feel very well and I believe I made the right decision. When you play in the Premier League, there`s always tension, so I`m not worried. They have their own ambitions, which I hope can achieve here and I`m going to win medals.`, said Sterling.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.