четвъртък, 13 август 2015 г.

Pedro Obiang hopes to debut for West Ham

The West Ham midfielder Pedro Obiang returned to full training after recovering from a thigh injury in the leg. He expected and his debut in the Premier League, which could be on Saturday against Leicester.
The 23-year-old player arrived at the Knicks with a transfer from Sampdoria this summer, but not in the opening game of the season against Arsenal because of a muscle injury received in July.
`This week I finally started training at full speed, look forward and hope the manager will give me the opportunity to play. My injury came because of accumulated fatigue, which I wasn`t paying attention before. And at the moment I have mild pain, but I think everything is fine.`, said the defensive midfielder.
His absence for the matches analyzed by 11livestream.com with Arsenal a chance of 16-year-old Rees Oxford to start as a holder. The national youth was part of the England squad at the European Championships for juniors in Burgas this summer, and his debut in the Premier League was received with positive reviews.
`I`m happy for Reese because he did a great job with players like Mesut Ozil and Santi Semi-detached, who were against him. It`s not easy to play in this match, but he did. And now I`m waiting for my chance.`, completed the Spaniard.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.