сряда, 2 септември 2015 г.

Perisic: 'I`m ready for the derby with AC Milan.`

The new addition of Inter, Ivan Perisic, said that there is plenty of time to enter the time for the city clash with AC Milan.
The Croatian international was attracted to Wolfsburg in the last day of the transfer window and may make his debut namely in the Derby della Madonina, which will be held on September 13.
'Inter made a good start in Serie A with two wins. Now the derby with AC Milan is coming. I don`t have much time to prepare, because the transfer happened at the last minute. But Marcelo Brozovic will definitely help me. In the team there are quite a few players from the Balkans and I`m sure I won`t have any problems with the adaptation. I needed a change, Inter is a great club via sporttips and I expect this season to be good.`, said Perisic.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.