сряда, 11 ноември 2015 г.

Infantino: `If Platini is a candidate, I will withdraw my candidacy.`

The General Secretary of UEFA, Gianni Infantino, said today in front of the Italian sports daily `Gazzetta Delo Sport` that he would withdraw his candidacy for the position as President of the International Football Federation FIFA if be permitted the President of UEFA, Michel Platini, to participate in the elections.
Platini is banned of any kind of football activity for 90 days by the Ethics Committee of FIFA.
`Platini is my President and I have been working with him for nine year.`, said Infantino. `It is clear that I have his support, otherwise I wouldn`t be running. And there`s one more thing you need to become clear: my application is not an application against Michelle. If he is a candidate, I will retire. It`s just a matter of loyalty. But today I am a candidate for 100 percent.`

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.