понеделник, 22 юни 2015 г.

The British Olympic champion on boxing defeated the Bulgarian

Nicola Adams is the first female box Olympic champion and beat the Bulgarian Stoyka Petrova on Monday to reach the semi-finals for womens weight (48-51kg) competition at Baku 2015.

The British who won the flyweight title at London 2012 Olympic Games, beat her old rival Petrova at the Crystal Hall 2, in a fight for which many people believed it would be a good final.
Two of the judges scored the bout 39-37 for Adams and the third judge tied on 38-38.
"It`s a shame this wasn`t the final.But it will not affect me: I`m Nicola Adams, the Olympic champion, and every boxer I take on, I`ll take on as I though it was a final."said Adams.

Adams will face Elif Coskun from Turkey in the semi-finals on Wednesday (24 June), after the Turk has defeated the German Ornella Wahner .

"I`m not sure if I boxed her before.I`ll box in front of a hostile crowd now, but I`ll turn the boos into cheers at the end of the bout."said the Briton.

Adams beat Petrova in the quarter-finals in London 2012, but Petrova avenged the defeat at the same stage of last year`s European championship according sport tips in Bucharest.

Overall, Adams now has 9-1 advantage over the Bulgarian.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.