сряда, 28 март 2018 г.

Bouchard will become a model after tennis

Canadian women`s sex junket Yugeni Bouchard did not rule out a model career after completing the sport. 24-year-old Bouchar gave an interview to Colombian El Tiempo on the eve of the Bogota tournament mentioned by links for sport tips for which he received a card deal.

Priority for me at the moment is tennis, because I love it and I like it. I know I have other options, but with this schedule it is impossible to do anything other than tennis. I`m focused on the goal of getting back to the previous level, and the modeling will wait until it retires, the Canadian said.

She became a professional in 2009, and five later experienced her best months in tennis. She then reached the semi-finals of Australian Open and Roland Garros, and Wimbledon reached the title clash.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.