неделя, 11 март 2018 г.

Serena:I`m not in the required form yet

Two-time champion Serena Williams qualified for the third round of the Indian Wells tennis tournament. The former number 1 in the world, who returned to court this week after more than a year of absence due to pregnancy and childbirth, eliminated the 29th in the Kiki Bertens (Netherlands) 7:6 (5), 7:5. I`m approaching but I have a lot of work I definitely felt better compared to the first round but I`m still not in the right shape I`m making mistakes I do not usually do I accept everything as a trial period, traveling with the baby, which is something completely new to me, `said the 23-time Grand Slam champion. She lost a 1:3 gap and 3:5 in the first set, and in the second part she managed to make the decisive break for 6:5, then closed the match at her own serve.




In the third round, the American will face her older sister and number eight on the Vinus Williams scheme, which eliminates Romanian Sorana Curtis with 6:3, 6:4, which catches an e arly break in the second set before it is successful. Both will face each other so early in a professional tournament analyzed by soccer dropping odds for the first time since their meeting in the second round of the Australian Open in 1998. `It was obviously my desire to meet each other but not against her, but that`s the lot I hate to play against her but at the same time I enjoy the battle we are on the court I do not like the time after the matches`said Serena Williams, who has 17 wins in 28 games against Vinis so far.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.