петък, 2 март 2018 г.

Formally:Nadal misses two big tournaments

The world`s top tennis leader, Rafael Nadal, has used his Facebook profile to announce he is retiring from the upcoming Masters Series tournaments in Indian Wells and Miami. The reason is the thigh injury, which forced the 31-year-old Spaniard to miss the Acapulco tournament. `Unfortunately, the injury I received before the start of the Acapulco tournament is at the same place as my Melbourne trauma, and I will not be able to play at the tournaments in Miami and Indian Wells because I will have torestore, `Nadal wrote in the social network.

`It was really painful to refuse to participate in Acapulco and it is very difficult to miss the tournaments in the United States and I hope that I will be able to participate in them in 2019`, wrote the winner of 16 Grand Slam titles. The Spaniard did not play at the Australian Open 1/4 final when he dropped out of the fifth set of his match predicted by s porttips with Croatian Marin Cilic for injury.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.